The Accounts Office is located at the Carey Harrisdale Campus and is open Monday to Friday, 8:15am to 4:15pm.
Contact the Accounts office
Phone: (08) 9394 9144
Carey Harrisdale Campus – 51 Wright Road, Harrisdale WA.
• 2019 Fee Schedule, Forrestdale Campus
• 2019 Direct Debit Instructions
• Direct Debit Form: This provides you with direct debit processing dates and general information. Please note: this only needs to be completed if your details have changed.
• Service Agreement: This provides you with the agreement between yourself and the College regarding direct debits that we process.
Please find the Fee Schedule document above, which outlines tuition fees. This also provides a clear explanation of family concessions; our payment terms; late payment of fees; etc.
When the fees for each year are confirmed by the College Board, all families are advised in writing. This generally happens each year in mid/late November.
In the interests of better time management and efficiency in the Accounts Office, direct debit is the only form of paying tuition fees. The direct debits will include annual, semester, term, monthly and fortnightly payments. If you require weekly payments, please contact the Accounts Office. We offer direct debits from credit card accounts, which will give you more payment options. As per our Direct Debit Instructions, please be mindful that there is a 0.8% surcharge to use a credit card.
Direct Debit Forms will be ongoing until the last student from your family leaves the College. If you need to complete or update your direct debit details, please complete the attached form and return to the Accounts Office.
Annual StatementYour Annual Statement will be emailed to you late-January of each academic year, and will advise you of the new deduction amount for that tuition year. You do not need to complete a new direct form unless you need to update your banking details.If you have not received your statement by the end of January, please contact us immediately.
Please click on the below documents to download.
Information and Registration
Bus Services Information Document
Includes information on fees, registration, contact details and bus routes.
Route Change Application Form
Route’s 1, 2, 3 and 4 are reviewed annually, at the end of Term 1.
Register for the Bus
All students who travel on Routes 1 to 4, Transperth #518 and #519, and Forrestdale North and South need to be registered with the College. Please complete the online form to register.
Bus Route Maps
How to use:
- Click on the fullscreen icon (top right of the map)
- Select the tickbox of the bus route you wish to view. You can zoom in/out as suited.
College Bus Administrator: (08) 9394 9196 or email the College Bus Administrator
The Uniform Shop is located at the Carey Harrisdale Campus and is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the school term, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
All changes to Opening Hours are communicated in the College’s Newsletter.
Please note, the Uniform Shop will open at 2:00pm on Thursday 15 November.
Late Night Shopping – Term 4 2018:Tuesday 27 November – 8:00am to 7:00pmTuesday 4 December – 8:00am to 7:00pmWednesday 5 December – 3:00pm to 7:00pmThursday 6 December – 8:00am to 7:00pm
Contact the Uniform Shop
Phone: (08) 9398 1444
Carey Harrisdale Campus – 51 Wright Road, Harrisdale WA. Enter via Entrance 1.
To view the 2018 Uniform Pricelist, click here.
2019 Term Dates
Term 1: Monday 4 February to Friday 12 April
Term 2: Monday 29 April to Friday 5 July
Term 3: Monday 29 July to Thursday 26 September
Term 4: Monday 14 October to Wednesday 11 December
- Week 2 | Friday, 9 February 2018
- Week 4 | Friday, 23 February 2018
- Week 6 | Friday, 9 March 2018
- Week 8 | Friday, 23 March 2018
- Week 10 | Friday, 6 April 2018
- Week 3 | Tuesday, 15 May 2018
- Week 4 | Friday, 25 May 2018
- Week 6 | Wednesday, 6 June 2018
- Week 8 | Wednesday, 20 June 2018
- Week 2 | Wednesday, 25 July 2018
- Week 4 | Wednesday, 8 August 2018
- Week 6 | Wednesday, 22 August 2018
- Week 8 | Wednesday, 5 September 2018
- Week 10 | Wednesday, 19 September 2018