2018 Term Dates
TERM 1 Wednesday 31 January – Friday 13 April
Primary: Tuesday 1 May – Wednesday 27 June
Secondary: Tuesday 1 May – Thursday 28 June
TERM 3 Wednesday 18 July – Thursday 20 September
TERM 4 Tuesday 9 October – Thursday 6 December
2019 Term Dates
Primary: Monday 4 February – Friday 12 April
Secondary: Monday 4 February – Wednesday 10 April
Primary: Monday 29 April – Wednesday 3 July
Secondary: Monday 29 April – Thursday 4 July
Primary: Wednesday 24 July – Thursday 26 September
Secondary: Tuesday 23 July – Thursday 26 September
Primary: Tuesday 15 October – Wednesday 11 December
Years 7 to 9: Monday 14 October – Wednesday 11 December
Years 10 and 11: Monday 14 October – Thursday 28 November (Exams Week 6 and 7)
All of our contracted buses are fully air-conditioned and fitted with seatbelts. The routes service a wide area of local suburbs ranging from Cockburn Central to Cardup, from Gosnells to Canning Vale.
College Bus Service Information
Includes Carey student processes, costs, policies and contact details.
- Route 1 Narrative | Jandakot, South Lake, Cockburn, Success
- Route 2 Narrative | Canning Vale, Thornlie, Southern River, Gosnells
- Route 3 Narrative | Forrestdale, Oakford, Cardup, Byford, Darling Downs
- Route 4 Narrative | Banjup, Aubin Grove, Atwell
- Route Change Application Form
Route’s 1, 2, 3 and 4 are reviewed annually, at the end of Term 1.
- Smartrider Information – for Transperth buses only
Secondary School: A students first card needs to be ordered by the College through Student Reception. Replacement smartriders are to be ordered online by clicking here.
Primary School: Simply click “Smartrider Information” (above) to download an application for Primary students.
Every student travelling on either the Transperth #518 or #519, contracted Routes 1, 2, 3 or 4 or on the Forrestdale North or South services must be registered.
This is important as we communicate with registered families in the event of an emergency, regarding a delayed bus and bus route changes etc.
If you have previously registered your child, you DO NOT need to register them again for 2018.
To register, complete the online form (click above) or drop into an Administration Office on campus.
Purchasing Bus Tickets Online
If your child catches a Route 1, 2, 3 or 4 bus, they will need a bus ticket from Secondary Student Reception. These bus tickets can be purchased in books of 20 tickets online or from Student Reception on campus.
Bus Route Maps
How to use:
- Click on the fullscreen icon (top right of the map)
- Select the tickbox of the bus route you wish to view. You can zoom in/out as suited.
College Bus Administrator: (08) 9394 9196 or email the College Bus Administrator
Student Reception: (08) 9394 9151 or email Student Reception
Transperth: 13 62 13 or www.transperth.wa.gov.au
BusWest (Routes 1, 2, 3 or 4): (08) 9395 4444
Open Tuesday and Thursdays during the school term 8:00am – 4:30pm* | (08) 9398 1444 | Email us
Please note, the Uniform Shop will open at 2:00pm on Thursday 15 November.
Late Night Shopping – Term 4 2018:Tuesday 27 November – 8:00am to 7:00pmTuesday 4 December – 8:00am to 7:00pmWednesday 5 December – 3:00pm to 7:00pmThursday 6 December – 8:00am to 7:00pm
*Open Hours: trading hours are subject to change and are communicated through the College Newsletter.
Location: 51 Wright Road, Harrisdale. Entry via Entrance 1 at the Carey Harrisdale campus.
Phone: 9398 1444
- Week 2 | Friday, 16 February 2018
- Week 4 | Friday, 23 February 2018
- Week 6 | Friday, 9 March 2018
- Week 8 | Friday, 23 March 2018
- Week 10 | Friday, 6 April 2018
- Week 3 | Wednesday, 16 May 2018
- Week 4 | Friday, 25 May 2018
- Week 6 | Wednesday, 6 June 2018
- Week 8 | Wednesday, 20 June 2018
- Week 2 | Wednesday, 25 July 2018
- Week 4 | Wednesday, 8 August 2018
- Week 6 | Wednesday, 22 August 2018
- Week 8 | Wednesday, 5 September 2018
- Week 10 | Wednesday, 19 September 2018
Open Monday to Friday 8:15am – 4:15pm | (08) 9394 9144 | Email us
Please note, the Accounts Office will be closed for the day on Thursday 28 June 2018.
Please find the document above outlining tuition fees. This also provides a clear explanation of family concessions; our payment terms; late payment of fees; etc.
When the fees for each year are confirmed by the College Board, all families are advised in writing. This generally happens each year in mid/late November.
In the interests of better time management and efficiency in the Accounts Office, direct debit is the only form of paying tuition fees. The direct debits will include annual, semester, term, monthly and fortnightly payments. If you require weekly payments, please contact the Accounts Office. We offer direct debits from credit card accounts, which will give you more payment options.As per our Direct Debit Instructions, please be mindful that there is a 0.8% surcharge to use a credit card.
Direct Debit Forms will be ongoing until the last student from your family leaves the College. If you need to complete or update your direct debit details, please complete the attached form and return to the Accounts Office.
Other forms that we recommend you read are:
- Direct Debit Information & Instructions (download above)
This provides you with direct debit processing dates and general information.
- Direct Debit Service Agreement (download above)
This provides you with the agreement between yourself and the College regarding direct debits that we process.
Annual StatementYour Annual Statement will be emailed to you late-January of each academic year, and will advise you of the new deduction amount for that tuition year. You do not need to complete a new direct form unless you need to update your banking details.If you have not received your statement by the end of January, please contact us immediately.
Location: Entry via Entrance 1 or 2 at the Carey Harrisdale campus. 51 Wright Road, Harrisdale.
Phone: (08) 9394 9144
- Direct Debit Information & Instructions (download above)
- Kindy 1, Harrisdale – 2019
- Kindy 2, Harrisdale – 2019
- Kindy 3, Harrisdale – 2019
- Kindy 4, Harrisdale – 2019
Year 1 to Year 6
- Year 1, Harrisdale – 2019
- Year 2, Harrisdale – 2019
- Year 3, Harrisdale – 2019
- Year 4, Harrisdale – 2019
- Year 5, Harrisdale – 2019
- Year 6, Harrisdale – 2019
2019 Booklists coming soon!
Attendance Office, Carey Harrisdale
Please SMS 0428 031 096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am including your:
- child’s full name
- date/s of absence
Student Information Update
Harrisdale parents are now able to update their student’s information details including address, emails and medical information.
Please click here to update your details.